**This position has been filled**
We have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our growing team, either remotely or based at our Norwich office (when such things are possible again).
The successful applicant will have 3+ years of agency or in-house experience and will be used to planning and delivering campaigns across a wide range of accounts.
We are looking for someone that thrives on the detail and complexity of eCommerce SEO, as well the ability to build and maintain relationships with our clients. Experience of producing, editing and planning content would also be beneficial.
This is also an excellent opportunity to become a specialist in eCommerce at a time when the industry is expanding rapidly, as well as to work on a mix of projects for brands based across Europe, the US and Asia.
Working at Blink
In case you are not familiar with us, Blink is an eCommerce-focused digital marketing agency that was founded in 2001. We are a small but extremely ambitious, and we have delivered successful projects for a wide range of clients. There are also a few important benefits to joining us:
· We are very proud of our company culture. We put our people first, and we’ve invested a lot of effort and resources into making Blink the best possible place to work. As a result we’ve been rewarded with a team that are positive, welcoming and share our vision for the business.
· To find out more about what it’s like to be a part of our team, see our Glassdoor page – https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Blink-SEO-Reviews-E3314924.htm
· We work a 4 day week. Our hours are Monday to Thursday, 9-6pm, and home and flexible working options are always available. We have kept to this process for several years now and we know it works for both our team and the company as a whole.
· Remote working is an option. Being based within reach of our Norwich office would be an advantage, but we are open to remote applicants from across the UK. Most of our team are largely working from home and we have no plans to change this now.
· Wellbeing is very important to us. This is not just a loose idea or phrase that we use when we feel like it. It is essential to both our identity and our longer term goals as we grow. All our team have individual wellbeing budgets and access to a dedicated wellbeing platform. This can be used to buy anything from workout equipment to craft materials, as well as providing a large resource of apps, videos and other content related to wellbeing.
· We also have an in-house wellbeing officer, who provides practical support and guidance where necessary.
· We run a profit share scheme. After six months of employment, you will be eligible for a monthly bonus. This is not performance related – instead, we want everybody to share in the rewards of the business as a whole.
· We pay careful attention to career growth and development. We hold fortnightly training sessions with industry experts that help us stay on top of emerging trends and build skills throughout the team, while feedback and collaboration is a constant part of our daily routine.
· Our office is located in the city centre, and has a breakout space with table tennis, standing desks and showers and other various amenities. There is also a selection of the best office dogs ever (although we may be biased here).
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year
Get in touch
Have a problem that Blink can help with? Let us know more about your project below and we’ll be in contact as soon as we can.