Are you a talented copywriter looking to test and improve your skills in an agency environment? If so, we are looking for a new content specialist to join our growing team, either remotely or based at our Norwich office (when such things are possible again).
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Content ideation and research. We don’t just write copy for the sake of it – instead, you will dive deep into each client to understand their audience in detail, and then plan copy that addresses their unique wants and needs.
- Content delivery. Your writing skills should be first class, with the ability to hone down on the important messages that resonate with each target audience.
- Content auditing. Understanding where copy fits into user journeys and the wider marketing process is essential, and you will regularly audit sites as a whole to feed into delivery plans.
In case you are not familiar with us, Blink is an eCommerce-focused digital marketing agency that was founded in 2001. We are a small but extremely ambitious, and we have delivered successful projects for a wide range of clients.
We also work extremely hard to provide the best environment possible and there are a few important benefits to working with us.
- We work a 4 day week. Our hours are Monday to Thursday, 9-6pm, and home and flexible working options are always available. We have kept to this process for several years now and we know it works for both our team and the business as a whole.
- Wellbeing is a very important to us. This is not just a loose idea or phrase that we use when we feel like it. It is essential to both our identity and our longer term goals as we grow. All our team have individual wellbeing budgets and access to a dedicated wellbeing platform. This can be used to buy anything from workout equipment to craft materials, as well as providing a large resource of apps, videos and other content related to wellbeing.
- We also have an in-house wellbeing officer, who provides practical support and guidance where necessary.
- We run a profit share scheme. After six months of employment, you will be eligible for a monthly bonus. This is not performance related – instead, we want everybody to share in the rewards of the business as a whole.
- We pay careful attention to career growth and development. We hold bi-monthly training sessions with industry experts that help us stay on top of emerging trends and build skills throughout the team, while feedback and collaboration is a constant part of our daily routine.
- Our office is located in the city centre, and has a breakout space with table tennis, standing desks and showers and other various amenities. There is also a selection of the best office dogs ever (although we may be biased here).
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
If you would like to apply, please send a covering email, CV and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
Have a problem that Blink can help with? Let us know more about your project below and we’ll be in contact as soon as we can.